fredag 30. november 2012

Et bokmerke / a bookmark

I have made some bookmarks now before christmas and this bookmark is for a lady that loves to bake and also decorate cakes - with  really impressing results! And of course she needs a cupcake bookmark for her cookbooks:)

I have used a rubber stamp from La La land and i have used a Martha Stewart heart punch, some pearls, a patterned paper with spots and some cake text stamps. I have colored the rubber stamp with my ProMarkers/Flexmarker.

I want to join this challenges using my card:
1) Totally gorjuss- dont be square
2)party time tuesdays - anything goes
3)Deep ocean challenge - pastel colors
4)OLLCB - spots and dots
5)I love Promarker challenge blog - anything goes
6)Simon says stamps - anything goes


10 kommentarer:

  1. What a sweet book mark, just perfect for a cook. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    SvarSlett
  2. I adore your little girl image! She's so cute! Pretty tag and nice coloring work!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations!
    Blessings,
    Adrienne

    SvarSlett
  3. Å, så nydelig den ble Heidi! Så bare den spede begynnelsen:-) Perfekt motiv, stempler og farger sammen! Elise sin fine hjertepunch?:-).

    Ha en fin adventshelg! KLem Laila

    SvarSlett
  4. Kjempefint bokmerke.
    klem :)

    SvarSlett
  5. This is lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    SvarSlett
  6. Åh, denne passet jo perfekt til en kokebok, eller kake-bok!:)) Nydelig.
    God helg!
    Klem

    SvarSlett
  7. So so so lovely book mark!! I like very much this Greeting Farm stamp.
    Thank you to share with us on the Deep Ocean Challenge.
    xoxoxo Eulalia

    SvarSlett
  8. Fabulous bookmark, cute image great colouring I am sure your friend will love it
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    SvarSlett
  9. what a sweet bookmark so glad you joined us at Ooh la la
    hugs

    SvarSlett
  10. Et nydelig bokmerke Heidi, perfekt til ei som liker å bake:)
    Ønsker deg en fin 3.søndag i advent!
    Klem fra Kjersti:)

    SvarSlett