søndag 21. september 2008

Christmas is coming - and 1 award!

"A spoon full of sugar" has a challenge called "christmas is coming" and i have tried to make a christmascard with a little santa i have stamped and painted with distress ink. The stamp is from Panduro. I've used qk hearts, flower rubons a christmas tag and i have embossed and inked one heart. The paper is from 3ndy paper - it's from last years christmas collection!

I have also gotten an award from Screppa Torill! It's called one sweet blog award. Thank you very much - it's so nice of you! I really want to give this price further on to everyone on my blog list - because i visit you often and i like what you make and who you are. I can't say i really know you, but it's easy to get an impression about you reading what you write, pictures of what you make and also photos from your lifes. And maybe we meet sometimes. Screppa Torill and i met on Albena in Bulgaria this summer - that just happend and it was so nice. What a nice coincidence!It's sunday today. I am going to make a card for some friends we are visiting today. I hope i will scrap a littlebit tonight. It's a cold foggy nice day outside - it's very nice to be inside with other words!

1 kommentar:

  1. Gorgeous card love the cute image, thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

    SvarSlett