tirsdag 4. mai 2010

Animal magic - united kingdom challenge blog Karen Doodles


I've made these card for the Karen Doodle United Kingdom challenge blog. I'ts about animal magic these week and i've used these beautiful stamp with the birds and babi-birds on. The leaves were a bit difficult to colour, but i did my best. Here is the result andyway....
I've used bright colours as green, blue and red - colours i don't often use together. I'm not sure how i feel about it. But, the digital stamp is very beautiful and i think the birds sings about spring. Outside we had spring but woke up today with the ground covered with snow! I just wanted to stay in bed and sleep until spirng is here again - but of course i could't. The children needed me in the morning and i drove them to school. Happy start of my day :=)

Hope you all are fine. Thank you for your nice comments - it makes my day better!

7 kommentarer:

  1. Å Heidi dette motivet er så søtt! Har fargelagt det to ganger selv men ikke blitt fornøyd så jeg har ikke laget kort av dem enda! :) LIker fasongen på kortet ditt og de hjemmelagde blomstene med retro punchen! :) Frisk sommerkort! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Hei Kjære venn...
    Så nydelig kort du har laget. Dette motivet er nytt for meg.. Har ikke prøvd meg på digitale stempler ennå!

    Vi savnet deg på søndag...vi hadde det veldig gøy:)
    Neste gang....:)

    klem fra Meg
    Angella

    SvarSlett
  3. Så koselig kort!! Motivet var bare sååå søtt!
    klem Mette

    SvarSlett
  4. Hiya

    lovely card I love that flower! thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK

    Joey.xxx

    SvarSlett
  5. Gorgeous card! Your leaves look great! Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK
    Viv x

    SvarSlett
  6. Fab card, thanks for playing along with KDUK
    Anne x

    SvarSlett
  7. You have done a wonderful job with this image. It's one of my favourites and the one that I chose for this challenge too. Love it. Thanks for joining Karens Doodles UK. Hugs Tracy x

    SvarSlett