torsdag 23. oktober 2008

Friday sketch 24



I have made a christmas card to the challenge at friday sketch 24. I have used an old Magnolia stamp and here is the result. On the text stamp is says: Wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year in Norwegian.
I have tried to make the sirkle as a theme in my card. The snowflakes are cirkles too - just look hard enough and you will se it.
I was suposed to work today but i have stayed home with my boy. He was nott feeling good - he had a head ache and a little bit fever. So, thats my day. I have made my sketch today when he looked at cartoon network on television. I hope he feel better tomorrow.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Heidi,
    This is a wonderful card that you have made following the sketch, love all the circles and your adorable image. I hope that your son is feeling better soon. Hugs rachxx

    SvarSlett
  2. For et nydelig julekort!Likte fargene du har valgt.Og snøkrystallene var veldig søte:-)

    SvarSlett