tirsdag 27. april 2010

Blog candy :=)


It's early morning and i am really to tired to comment on blogs. I have to wake up first. Blog jumping got me to to a blog with beautiful cards - and i had never been here before. I was visiting Jacques magnolia blog! Lovely images and great cards. I just loved her blog and i saved her among my favourite blogs and bloglist. After doing that i just went further down in her blog looking at projects - and then i saw her huge blog candy. Back to my own blog again for posting her blog candy on my blog - of course i will participate! Wouldn't you?
You can visit Jacque here : www,jacquesmagnolias.blogspot.com

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ja, er det ikke fantastisk? Noen folk er så utrolig generøse. Er med på denne candyen, jeg og.... krysser fingrene for at jeg vinner ;). Du får ha lykke til i trekningen! Ha en fortsatt fin kveld.

    SvarSlett
  2. Måtte innom denne amerikanske dama sin blogg... hun lager bare så nydelig kort. Takk for tipset, Heidi:-)

    Nattaklem Laila.

    SvarSlett